Made-in-Singapore Room – Live like a Local with Village
Supported by the Singapore Tourism Board through the Experience Step-Up Fund, the Made-in-Singapore room campaign is a collaboration between Far East Hospitality and budding talents from local tertiary institutions – the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts and Singapore Institute of Technology. Each room has its interior designed to showcase the multiracial culture, heritage and history of Singapore.
The story behind this campaign is echoed by the Village brand, which offers a unique Singaporean encounter by reflecting the culture and heritage of the urban neighbourhood where each property is located. At Village, urban explorers are enabled to Eat, Play and Explore like a Local.
From SGD250 nett per night, enjoy these perks for two persons:
Book Period: 27 August 2018 to 31 December 2020
Stay Period: 27 August 2018 to 31 December 2020
• This promotion can only be redeemed on our website. It cannot be redeemed through other channels.
• This promotion cannot be applied for existing room reservations and cannot be combined with any other promotions.
• The value-adds, benefits or inclusions in this promotion are subject to availability.
• Rooms are subject to availability.
• Cancellation policy and blackout dates may apply.
• Club lounge access provides complimentary evening cocktails from 6pm – 8pm only. No other Club benefits are applicable for this promotion.
• All rates indicated are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
• Far East Hospitality will not be able to exchange the discount for cash, other privileges or value-adds, nor will Far East Hospitality be able to transfer the discount to another guest.
• All participating properties reserve the right to amend the promotion without prior notice.
There's always a deal for everyone
Everything you need at surprisingly simple prices. Whichever type of traveller you are.
Enjoy peace of mind on your trip:
Sign up to get an additional 15% off your next stay