Your health and safety are important to us.
In line with the new precautionary measures announced by the Singapore Government, all our Hotels and Serviced Residences in Singapore will be implementing the following from 7 April to 15 June 2020 (both dates inclusive):
- 1. Closure of property facilities, including swimming pools, gyms and Club lounge, as well as on-site activities.
- 2. Food and beverage outlets will only be taking in orders for room service or takeaways.
- 3. No new room reservations by Singapore residents, including residents on work passes, for stays between 7 April to 15 June 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- 4. We will allow full refund for cancellation of existing bookings that fall between this period. Please contact the following:
- 5. We will continue to accept bookings via our websites for guests issued with Stay-Home Notice, and for students, foreigners and foreign workers affected by travel restrictions.
As the situation is still evolving, we advise guests to refer to the Singapore Government advisory on www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19 for the most updated information prior to booking their travel to Singapore.
Last Updated: 26 May 2020